Campsites will be like mini-recreation parks in natural bush land settings.
A pleasant resting place for trail users. Enjoy the Australian bush, birds & wildlife.
A great time to sit back, relax & swap adventure stories with fellow trail users.
Campsites will be located about 30 kilometers or 18 miles apart …… a comfortable day’s ride.
“Critters” … can share our campsites.
Each campsite is designed for comfort.
- Self composting, ultra violet treated toilets.
- Solar powered BBQ facilities.
- Solar powered hot showers.
- Horse Corrals.
- Automatic horse feed dispensers.
- Showers & horse feed dispensers are accessed by special “tokens” purchased from Ranger Stations, when booking your adventure on the Horse Highway & trails.
Campsite Design Team.
- Mr Garry Miller – Coates Prestige – Ablution Block design. www.coates.com.au
- Mr Denis Davey – Davey Engineering – Automatic Horse Feed Dispenser design. www.thedaveygroiup.com.au
- Mr Alan Pettigrew – WaterPac Australia – Ultra-Violet Sewerage Treatment design. www.waterpacaustralia.com
- Mr Graeme Lederhouse – Energex – Solar & Alternative Power design. www.energex.com.au
- Mr Alistair Pilbeam – Qld Dept. Mines & Energy www.dme.qld.gov.au