Patrons & Sponsors
Big, very different, high publicity, environmentally friendly, energy-efficient, controversial, history-making, community benefit, long duration, public involvement, excited national & international interest.
This is Sponsorship Heaven !
It is “once-in-a-lifetime” that a major national project comes along such as the Horse Highway & Trails project.
The Longest Ride inc. will really support those who support us.
There are two main divisions of support – Patrons & Sponsors.
Patrons are defined as major contributors to the $90m funding.
Sponsors are those funding vehicles, equipment & start-up budgets.
Patrons (happy with publicity) & Sponsors will be widely advertised:
- Throughout the many years duration of the building of the Horse Highway & Trails network,
- in the international Trails Directory to be published in parts, prior to the completion of each Stage of the project,
- on campsites around the trails network,
- on the vehicles trekking through the Shires during the design & construct process,
- on this Website – together with “Links” to their own Website,
- on official Longest Ride correspondence,
- on our Quarterly Progress Report to Members,
- where ever possible through the Media.
This grand project represents great, long term income value to Patrons & Sponsors.
Come & join us.
Be part of history.
Enjoy the benefits.
Number yourself amongst Australia’s talented innovators.
Donation are most welcome. Contact John R. Brodie. JP.
2007 Project Supporters.
- Coates Prestige.
- WaterPac Australia.
- Davey Engineering Group.
- Cobb & Co Society.
- SNAP printing, Toowoomba.
- 22 Queensland Shire Councils.
- AERA – Australian Endurance Ride Assoc.
- Queensland Endurance Rider’s Association.
- British Equestrian Federation.
- HOOFBEATS Magazine.
- Arabian Express Magazine.
- Australian Endurance News.
- Bridle & Bits News USA.
- Queensland Horse Council Inc (www.qldhorsecouncil.com).
- Ms Teresa Gambaro MP
- Hon Ian Macfarlane MP
- Hon Tom Barton MLA
- Senator John Herron.
- Ms. Jane Myers MSc (Equine) www.equiculture.com.au
Geoscience Australia – has kindly donated all the topographical maps necessary to locate & build the Horse Highway project. Thank you